Clubs with ClubNet or SquashNet websites can now analyse the
performance of their sites to answer questions like:
- How do people find our site? e.g. Search engines,
referrals from other sites, direct traffic
- How many visitors come to our site?
- Which pages are visited most frequently?
- How long do visitors spend on the site?
- Which pages have a high "bounce rate"? i.e. one-page
- Which pages do visitors most frequently exit the site
- and many more...
Together, these are powerful tools - for example:
- If you have important information on a page which is rarely
visited, you'll know to give that page greater prominence.
- If pages have a high bounce rate, why? It's probably a
sign that the page doesn't contain what the visitor was expecting,
so is a good indicator that you could benefit by editing the
Just think, with a few simple changes to your site's content,
based on the cold hard facts of your site's current traffic
(provided using Google Analytics), you could deliver a
better experience for your members, communicate
your key messages more effectively, and ensure
prospective members can find the info they want
about your club quickly and easily. A small
additional annual fee applies, but in the context of recruiting or
retaining just one more member, it's surely a false economy not to
Contact us on 01962 862626 to discuss having
this implemented for your site today.